This Policy is governed by the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (the “IT Act”). By accessing Helioscart’ website i.e. Helioscartcart.com (the “Website”), the user agrees, confirms and acknowledges that the user has read, understood to be bound by this Policy.
Helioscart carries on the business of online shopping, net marketing, internet advertising and marketing, creating virtual malls, stores, shops, creating shopping catalogues, providing secured payment processing, net commerce solutions for business to business and business to consumers, online trading in and outside India but does not include banking and money circulating business. Helioscart is also involved in carrying on the business of buying, selling, reselling, importing, exporting, transporting, storing, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying, trading, dealing in any manner whatsoever in all type of goods on retail as well as on wholesale basis in India or elsewhere. Helioscart shall carry on in India or elsewhere the business of buying, selling, reselling, importing, exporting, transporting, storing, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying of goods and to act as broker, trader, agent, C & F agent, distributor, representative, franchiser, consultant, collaborator, stockist, liasioner, job worker etc.
This Policy applies to information Helioscart collects about:
- visitors to the Website
- people who do business with Helioscart
- The information Helioscartcart collects about the user:
Helioscart shall only use the information collected about the user, lawfully and in accordance with the IT Act, the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “IT Security Practices Rules”) and other applicable laws of India. When any user does business with Helioscart, Helioscart collects the following information from the user:
- company name and other business information;
- postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- provided while filling forms, if any, on the Website;
- provided while corresponding with Helioscart;
- information Helioscart collects about the user, each time the user visits the Website;
- technical information, including the type of device the user uses, unique device identifiers (for example, your device's IMEI or serial number), information about the SIM card used by the device, mobile network information, the user’s device operating system, the type of browser the user uses, IP address or the user’s device's location and time zone setting (collectively referred to as "Device Information")
- in relation to Helioscart’ paid services, Helioscart may collect personal information of a more sensitive nature which includes bank account numbers and related details to facilitate the sale or purchase of the products on the Website.
- Helioscart gathers and stores the user’s usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behavior pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis which helps Helioscart to provide improved experience and value added services to the user.
- The information provided to Helioscart shall be intended for facilitating the user in its business.
- Helioscart retains user provided information for as long as the information is required for the purpose of providing services to the user or where the same is required for any purpose for which the information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
- How shall Helioscart use the information about the user:
Helioscart gathers the aforesaid information to allow Helioscart to process the user’s registration, process any orders that the user may make, provide the products requested and placing the order. The relevant information of the user is then used by Helioscart, Helioscart’ agents and sub-contractors to communicate with the user on any matter relating to the conduct of the user’s account and the provision of the products in general. In relation to the information being disclosed to such third parties, the third parties have consented and confirmed that there shall be limited disclosure of any information to its directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives who have a need to know such information in connection with the business transaction and are only permitted to use the user’s information in connection with the said purpose. Helioscart shall keep the information confidential and secure by using a reasonable degree of care. Helioscart shall not disclose any information received by them further and must abide by this Policy of the Website.
Helioscart may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage in order to help Helioscart develop the Website and the products and services. The said statistics shall not include information that may be used to identify the user.
Helioscart shall share the user’s information to Helioscart’ customer service agencies, from time to time, for research and analysis, in order to enable Helioscart to monitor and improve the products and/or the services Helioscart provides. Helioscart or agents or sub-contractors of Helioscart may contact the user by post, e-mail or telephone, to receive feedback from the user and comments on the products of Helioscart.
The user shall keep in mind that whenever the user posts personal and business information online, the same becomes accessible to the public and the users may receive messages/emails from visitors of the Website.
- How Helioscart protects the User’s information:
Helioscart has put in place the following security procedures, technical and organisational measures to safeguard a user’s information and also to prevent unauthorised access to the user’s data:
- The user can access their information on the Website through a password and the user’s e-mail address/user id. Helioscart shall store the sensitive user data such as account passwords and e-mail addresses in encryted format.
- Helioscart shall take all measures to ensure that automatic applications and infrastructure are tested for security vulnerabilities and hardened to enhance security and protect against attacks from time to time.
- All communications through the Website are protected in such a manner to ensure that user data in transit is safe, secure and is available only to intended recipients.
Helioscart strives to use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the user’s personal information. However, the user shall be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason Helioscart cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred by the user or to the user via the internet. Helioscart recommends not to share the Website’s account password with anyone.
- Access to user’s information and updating and correcting the user’s information:
The user shall be entitled to request a copy of the information that Helioscart holds about the user. In order to receive such a copy of the information, the user shall send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Mr.Viswanathan Sankaraiyer,Shop No. 13 &14, G. R 4th Floor, Sai Chamber, Sector - 11, C. B. D, Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Helioscart shall endeavour to ensure that the user’s information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that the user has provided to Helioscart changes, for example- if the user changes their e-mail address, name or payment details or if the user wishes to cancel their registration, please let Helioscart know the correct details by sending a e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Mr.Viswanathan Sankaraiyer, Shop No. 13 &14, G. R 4th Floor, Sai Chamber, Sector - 11, C. B. D, Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
The user may ask Helioscart or Helioscart may ask the user, to correct the information provided by the user, if Helioscart thinks the information provided is inaccurate
Helioscart may also wish to provide you with information about special features of the Website or any other service or products Helioscart thinks maybe of interest to the user. Helioscart may also want to provide the user with related information from third parties that Helioscart thinks maybe of interest to the user. Further, Helioscart may also provide the user’s information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services Helioscart shall believe maybe of interest to the user.
In the event, the user disagrees to receive or share information in the manner stated hereinabove, the user shall send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.On the contrary, in the event, the user initially agrees to receive or share information in the manner specified hereinabove, Helioscart shall provide the user with third party marketing information. However, the user shall always have the option to opt out at a later date.
Cookies are text files placed on the user’s computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Website and to compile statistical reports on the Website. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user may be able to modify their respective browser settings to decline cookies. Please note that if the user declines or deletes these cookies, some parts of the Website may not function appropriately.
- Data Transfers:
The information that Helioscart collects from the user may be transferred to, and stored at, any of Helioscart’ affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the country the user may reside in. By submitting personal data, the user agrees to such transfers.
The user’s information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which the user initially provided the information. When Helioscart’ transfers or discloses the user’s information to other countries, Helioscart shall protect that information as described in this Policy. Helioscart shall ensure appropriate contractual safeguards to ensure that the user’s information is processed with the highest standards of transparency and fairness.
- Sale of business:
In the event Helioscart’ business is sold or integrated with another business, the user’s details may be disclosed to Helioscart’ advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and shall be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- User’s consent:
By submitting the user’s personal information, the user consents to the use of that information as set out in this Policy.
- Changes to this Policy:
This Policy maybe changed at the sole discretion of Helioscart and without prior intimation. Helioscart shall keep this Policy under regular review. In the event Helioscart changes this Policy, Helioscart shall post the changes on this page and place notices thereof on the Website, to ensure that the user maybe aware of the information that Helioscart collects and how Helioscart uses it at all times. This Policy was last updated on Jan 2019.
- How to contact Helioscart:
Helioscart welcomes the user’s views about the Website and this Policy. If the user would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an e-mail to email@example.com or send a letter to Mr.Viswanathan Sankaraiyer, Shop No. 13 &14, G. R 4th Floor, Sai Chamber, Sector - 11, C. B. D, Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
- Links to other websites:
The Website contains links to other websites. This Policy only applies to this Website. Therefore when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues:
Minors under the age of 18 (eighteen) may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18 (eighteen) and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18 (eighteen).
Helioscart may provide areas on the Website where a user can publicly post information, can communicate with others, or can review products and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if the user posts an email address along with a public review, the user may receive unsolicited messages. Helioscart has no control over who reads the user’s postings or what other users may do with the information the user voluntarily posts, so please use caution when posting any personal information.